Roast veg doesn’t have to be complicated in order to look fancy…
Dried Mixed Herbs
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Chop all of your root vegetables and onions into quarters and aim for all of the pieces to be the same size.
- Line a roasting tin with all of the pieces, drizzle olive oil over the top and season with fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and spread evenly in the tin.
- Roast at temperature of 190 degrees for 40 minutes and toss half way through.
- When the veg is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside – serve with lashings of gravy.