This is the most perfect and easiest strawberry shake to make when you're in the midst of a heatwave... Which we're in the midst of at the moment here in the UK.
Did you know that you can grow strawberries in a window garden?
- 1 full pint glass of strawberries
- 1/2 pint of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of natural yogurt
- 1 heaped tablespoon of vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons of condensed milk (optional)
- 1/2 pint glass of ice
- Put all of the ingredients mentioned above in a blender
- Blend until lovely – adding condensed milk and ice cream to your taste
- This is an optional step, that I don’t usually do, but you can pass the shake through a sieve
- Serve and enjoy!