Pan Fried Zucchini
This will give you soft, almost pudding like Zucchini
This is great in the summer!
- 1 Zucchini per person cut lengthways
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil for frying
- 1/2 Tablespoon of olive for brushing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the olive oil in a frying pan, but be sure not to let it get too hot or smoking.
- Cut the zucchini lengthways and lightly score the flat side in opposite directions to created a chequered pattern.
- Brush the flat side with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the zucchini slices in the pan, seasoned side down – we want to hear a nice little sizzle bubbling out of the pan.
- Continue to flip going from flat side to curve side until the flat side is a nice golden brown colour.
Whenever I go onto YouTube or Facebook I’m constantly seeing and advert for Thomas Keller’s Masterclass and the 1.18 point in the trailer is the inspiration for this recipe.
Leave a Reply