Paprika roasted vegetables
Such a great twist to regular roasted vegetables
This is a really quick and tasty dish that came about before we went on holiday. If you’re looking to use up those random vegetables in the fridge, this is a great alternative to a soup.
Generally, this works for whatever you have in the fridge, but this is what we used.
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 white one, cut into wedges
- 2 courgette cut into chunks
- 4 – 6 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 or 2 peppers cut into slices
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- Handful of French beans
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°, gas mark 4/5, and pre-heat a roasting tin containing 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the chunks of vegetables in a bowl with the remaining olive oil, paprika and mixed herbs.
- Once the oven is heated, place the vegetable and herb mixture into the tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take the tray out of the oven, stir and then return for a further 20 minutes.
And that’s it – very simple. Very delicious.
Leave a Reply