Paprika potato wedges
Crunchy, fragrant Paprika baked potato wedges from plot to plate.
Comment below if you think these potato wedges are shop bought or homemade?
I was absolutely amazed at how well these came out, and I’m definitely going to make them again soon to make sure it’s not a fluke.
- Desiree potatoes – as many as you like cut lengthways into wedges
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika (or enough to coat the wedges)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Pre-heat the over to 200 Gas mark 6, 400°F, 200 fan, 180°C and bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Wash and peel the Desiree potatoes – and cut lengthways into wedges
- Once the water is boiled and add the potatoes and cook for approx 5-8 minutes.
- Cover the base of a baking tray with vegetable oil and add to the oven.
- Drain the potato wedges from the water and add a generous amount of paprika, salt and pepper and toss until the wedges are well coated.
- Add the wedges to baking tray and cook for 20-30 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.