The ultimate hot toddy
I swear by this hot toddy each winter
Feeling a bit cold? Runny nose? Get your schnauzer into this!
- Juice of one orange
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons of honey (add as much or as little to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of either rum, whiskey or brandy (again as much or as little to taste)
- Boiled hot water
- Boil a kettle and whilst that’s boiling, juice a lemon and an orange.
- Add the juices, whiskey and honey into a large mug that will hold at least a pint of liquid.
- Top up with boiling water and stir until the honey has melted and is dissolved.
Leave a Reply