A gin and tonic with a twist
Summer is just around the corner and this is the quintessential gin and tonic flavour you can put together for those sunny afternoons.
- 0.75ml London dry gin
- 2-3 peels of lemon or lime peel
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 7-9 elderflower blooms
- Pick seven to nine elderflower blooms and snip off the stems of the buds.
- Place them in a bottle or sealable container with the sugar, and gin to steep over night – keep the bottle for re-use.
- Use a funnel and two sheets of kitchen roll to filter the mixture back into the bottle of gin.
- Serve with tonic, as you would an ordinary G&T – as you like it 🙂